Friday, October 21, 2005

Hello World, my name is Adrian!!!!


I'm supposed to have my regular check up on this day. Aldrin and I will meet at the hospital. I had a difficult time getting a taxi and I have to go to Landmark just to get one. I was kinda stressed at work since my due is getting near (5 days to go) and I haven't finished my turnover to Kathie, and I've got a pile of things to do and it seems it will never stop.
Well I'm feeling some pain while waiting for the cab. I was at the hospital at 5:00 pm and when my doctor checked me up, she said I have to be admitted at that moment because I'm 2cm dilated. In my case, I cannot undergo labor since I'm in the caesarian section. So great, I will deliver at any moment and Aldrin came without my maternity bag and the most important thing, the camera.
So that was the story, my maternity leave started earlier. I delivered the most beautiful baby boy, Adrian, bigger than Aira at 8.4 lbs. I'm so thrilled!

No comments:

Adrian's pa-cute!!!

Adrian Extremely Happy!!!!

At Flavors of China (The Block)

Adrian's First Haircut